POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : All is quiet : All is quiet Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  All is quiet
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 17 Mar 2009 17:05:00
Message: <web.49c00fd346c868fb219167190@news.povray.org>
Well, here's the final image for now... only 19 hours rendering in the end, at
2400x1800 (relax, it's only 1024x768 here), using 995MB peak RAM.

I've spotted a few small issues, although none are really visible at this res,
and I'm still not sure whether I want bolder sunbeams off Lucy or whether it's
fine as it is... all the same, I'm very happy with this render.

Enjoy

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: